Level 4 French
Level 4 is taught by Catherine, a native French speaker who studied French and English at the Sorbonne in Paris, qualified and then taught English for more than 30 years to secondary school and adult students.
In 2022-2023, the Level 4 course will take place on Fridays from 10:45 to 12:00 at the coworking room next to the Callac library. The group will be limited to 10 people only. People who would like to join the Level 4 course in September 2022 should get in touch with Catherine now via the “Contact” page.
The first lesson will be on Friday, 7th October.
Level 4 is the follow-up of Level 3; it is meant for people who:
· are already able to communicate in French well enough but want to develop their skills
· have a good knowledge of the present tense and the near future
· have been introduced to the "passé composé".
During the year, they will:
· revise what they learnt the year before
· listen to audio files to improve their understanding of French people speaking at a normal speed
· develop their abilities to communicate and their knowledge of French grammar, studying, among many other things, the "passé composé" in depth and being introduced to the "imparfait".
By the end of the year, after attending the course regularly, they should be able to:
· understand spoken French more easily
· speak and write using the present, the future and both the "passé composé" and the "imparfait".