Level 5 French
Level 5 is taught by Catherine, a native French speaker who studied French and English at the Sorbonne in Paris, qualified and then taught English for more than 30 years to secondary school and adult students.
This year, the Level 5 course is taught by videoconference on Fridays from 10:00 to 11:00. The group cannot take more students this year, but people who would like to join the Level 5 course in September 2022 should get in touch now with Catherine via the “Contact” page.
Level 5 is meant for people who are quite fluent at speaking French but still need to work at some grammatical points and correct some bad habits.
During the year, we will:
· adapt to whatever needs to be improved in their knowledge of the French vocabulary, expressions and grammar
· revise the "passé composé" and the "imparfait"
· if possible, study the "futur simple" and the "conditionnel présent"
· use original audio and written documents, both for oral and written comprehension and expression, so that everyone can find activities that suit his/her tastes.
By the end of the year, those who have attended the course regularly should:
· have corrected most of their most usual mistakes
· have become more confident in their knowledge of French.